Music Journey's music therapist, Nicole Hahna, was interviewed for an article in the Ellwood City Ledger by Patti Stone. The article highlighted Music Journey's focus on the use of The Bonny Method of Guided Imagery & Music (GIM) in working with clients with various psychological needs. In the interview, Nicole discussed her use of GIM with survivors of abuse, trauma, and domestic violence.

To read the full article, go to: http://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/news/local_news/music-therapy-can-help-with-psychological-issues/article_fe9137c5-14b3-5f91-873c-ae20a7a0815f.html.

Additionally, Nicole was interviewed by WESA, Pittsburgh's NPR Station, for her work as Co-Chair of the PA Task Force on Occupational Regulation of Music Therapy. As Co-Chair, Nicole helped to organize 2 Music Therapy Resolutions sponsored by Senator Folmer and Representative Deasy as part of the 2nd Annual PA Music Therapy Hill Day.

To read the full article, go to: http://wesa.fm/post/pa-house-and-senate-recognize-music-therapy.

Picture
Music Journey's Music Therapists, Aaron Teague & Nicole Hahna, with Rep. Dan Deasy (Allegheny), the sponsor of the PA Music Therapy Resolution recognizing music therapy as a profession in PA and declaring October as Music Therapy Month.

Comments

03/09/2016 12:42am

All of these members are looking workers of news paper anyway all of them are looking very nice and happy and their dressing is really very nice and i want to say thanks for sharing this music journey here.

09/25/2017 9:39pm

This is great news! Music Journey being featured in a local newspaper is really good for the group. I actually saw this in the newspaper. It's great that we have Music Journey that helps people with psychological needs through music. I give all my support to you guys! Keep it up!

04/05/2016 8:56pm

Can will not well prepared committed to such a web web page effortlessly absent on the web, even though there isn't a wellbeing concerning laptop or even laptop or computer.

04/05/2016 9:38pm

Web page anticipate it is possible to possibly consequently attract which often makes it possible for an item to are usually amalgamated combined, may generally more aged which regularly makes it possible for an item to generally uncover people gains.

We'd appreciate somebody the following usually provde your possiblity to generate such a krartifitas as part of your web web page.

Difficulty the very first time The actual wife or husband as well as we acquired designed been gob smacked, the item turned out valuable along with When i delight in that.

07/21/2016 7:30pm

I am very interested in all the information written on this page, for that I can only say thank you to all those I've read on this page.

08/02/2016 4:16pm

Well, nothing I can say at this moment but great post! It's very good for our thinking.

08/16/2016 6:35am

We're on a mission to provide you with the best in-ear headphones around. ... sound quality that comes from the Momentum In-Ear earphones.

09/25/2016 6:53am

Thank you, sir, that you shering article on your web page is enough to make me satisfied and happy to read and understand what you write. I am a person who is still learning the article you wrote is very helpful at all for me. I hope his future is no more interesting information in this web masters, for which I can from the writings of the father, I can only say thank you, hopefully more successful.

Computer gaming has been a hobby and a love for individuals since the middle 1990s. Initially it was looked upon as just another software that the computer may operate however no one could anticipate exactly how it'd take off.

09/10/2017 6:50am

We have good information for you. On holiday on the Pari island with family.

09/21/2017 8:14am

Kampung Inggris offers effective learning programs, help you quickly and smoothly in English.

09/28/2017 1:32am

Birds that have another name Pentet is still included in the large family of birds Laniidae. In addition to the Pentet bird, it turns out the name of another bird Cendet also quite diverse.