Yes, fall is upon us and Nicole and I are making our way around the Pittsburgh area answering questions about our work in Music Therapy, The Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music, and Expressive Arts Therapy. Next week, we will be joining select healing arts practitioners from around the Burgh at the, Hillman Cancer Center's Integrative Oncology Wellness Fair. This will take place Thursday October 23rd from 12:00 - 4:00 PM across the street from the Hillman Cancer Center in the UPMC Shadyside conference center.

Learn more from Dr. Lanie Frances director of Integrative Oncology at the Hillman Cancer Center speaking with local news about the event http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video/10696067-integrative-wellness-fair-preview/

We here at Music Journey, LLC are honored to be part of this event that includes: Art Therapist Doctor Lori Mackey, massage therapist Jacqueline Algaier, http://www.sanctuaryhealth.massagetherapy.com and our friends at Music for Life http://www.musicforlifepgh.com among others. This event is free and open to the public. So drop by, say hello, and register for some nice door prizes!

Thanks for checking in Music Journey, LLC

Aaron

Comments

09/28/2015 5:09am

Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market out there is to be visible using any other techniques know to men to be able to get the connection in the online community

09/28/2017 3:02am

It is very great for Music Journey to take part in this integrative oncology wellness fair. This will surely make Music Journey be more understood by the general public. It will be very good for Music Journey's intent and services to be known by the masses. This will help them become more known and will set them up for success. I wish that Music Journey will participate in more events like this. I know that what you guys do is good work for the people. Helping out people in need is surely a hard task. Continue with what you are doing and success will definitely follow.

11/16/2015 1:28am

Whenever you go for a long journey and you don’t find a partner for your journey, you feel very bored and want to remove your sadness. For this purpose, you listen different kind of music and enjoy your journey.

04/11/2016 7:44am

I also attend this fair and really impress from the Bonny Method. There are also many information delivered regarding different music therapy which really means to me.

04/16/2016 11:58pm

Bonny Method is really an awesome personality and thanks for their music therapy tips that will prove really usefull for me and my husband,

05/03/2016 7:54am

Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music Expressive Arts Therapy is a great way to enhance the skills of young kids in the field of music as well as the rest of the industry.

05/13/2016 12:27am

The music journey has arrival on the different parties. Many of the students want to listen many music song. The calico music has many verity for listening up on the day of success. They can easy to enjoy many of the features are available in the educational institute.

05/19/2016 11:59am

Bonny Method is absolutely an alarming personality and acknowledgment for their music analysis tips that will prove absolutely usefull for me and my husband

05/23/2016 10:17am

Bonny is really an amazing character and thanks for their songs treatment guidelines that will confirm really helpful for me and my spouse,

06/02/2016 6:21am

Bonny Method of Visuals and audio Artistry therapy are a great way to improve the skills of youngsters in the market of music as well as the rest of the market.

06/22/2016 3:02am

The music trip has appearance on the different events. Many of the learners want to pay attention many songs music. The calico songs has many verity for hearing up on the day of achievements.

07/21/2016 7:31pm

I am very interested in all the information written on this page, for that I can only say thank you to all those I've read on this page.

07/26/2016 9:20am

Different sorts of DJ use musical execution methods that permit them to be classified as performing artists, contingent upon the circumstance. Hip bounce DJs not just choose and play music utilizing numerous turntables (or other sound sources) to back one or more MCs or rappers, yet they additionally perform turntable "scratching" to make cadenced and percussive sounds. Hip bounce DJs and are likewise regularly musicians or music makers who use turntablism and inspecting to make backing instrumentals for new tracks.

10/06/2016 8:57am

Bonny is really a tremendous personality and thanks for their music recommendations that will beneficial and really a great idea for me. Hope it will work.

02/03/2017 2:19pm

Music can travel through time and space. Like there is no boundaries.

05/22/2017 3:21pm

I can't get the main idea, but it's really helpful for additional information.

05/29/2017 12:25am

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

07/01/2017 1:02am

Chiropractic care for seniors is tailor made to fit the individual's requirements. It attends to the general health of the patient, as well as specific conditions that may require sustained specialized care. Seniors who are in general good health may experience a significant boost to their health by receiving pain relief techniques aimed at helping them return to their normal lifestyle.

08/28/2017 2:27am

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites on the internet. I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!